The mission of Buffalo Autism Project is:
To provide the Western New York community with an abundance of quality information, resources, and events surrounding best practices on Autism Spectrum Disorder to increase hope, awareness, and acceptance.
As an organization, we strive to:
1. To provide the WNY Community with an abundance of quality information and resources.
2. To increase hope, awareness, and acceptance of those afflicted by autism spectrum disorder.
3. To raise public and professional awareness of autism spectrum disorders.
4. To educate and empower those in the autism community.
5. To work in partnership with other organizations.
6. To provide grants and scholarships to help the autism community
7. To solicit and receive funds to accomplish the above purposes.