The mission of Buffalo Autism Project is
to provide the Western New York community with an abundance of quality information, resources, and events surrounding best practices on Autism Spectrum Disorder to increase hope, awareness, and acceptance.
As an organization, we strive to:
- provide the WNY community with an abundance of quality information and resources surrounding best practices on autism spectrum disorder;
- increase hope, awareness, and acceptance of those diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder;
- raise public and professional awareness of autism spectrum disorders;
- educate and empower those in the autism community to never give up in their search to help their loved ones reach their full potential;
- work in partnership with other Corporations dedicated to breaking down the barriers currently standing against those with autism spectrum disorder; and
- solicit and receive funds to accomplish the above purposes.