Student Scholarship & Professional Grant Mission
Buffalo Autism Project is excited to offer $2,000-$5,000 in funds for graduating students with Autism Spectrum Disorder pursuing higher education and for professionals in the field who serve children/adolescents on the Spectrum.
To be eligible to apply, graduating students seeking a scholarship must:
- Reside in the Buffalo area (Erie, Genesee, Chautauqua, Allegany or Cattaraugus County),
- Have a formal, documented diagnosis of ASD by a licensed professional,
- Be in good standing academically approaching graduation,
- Be accepted into a higher education program for the Fall as a first year student,
- Submit a complete application by March 1, 2020 (for Fall 2020) attendance).
*scholarship funds will be paid directly to the chosen institution
To be eligible to apply, professionals seeking a grant must:
- Reside and work in the Buffalo area (Erie, Genesee, Chautauqua, Allegany or Cattaraugus County),
- Have a formal, documented position working with children/adolescents with ASD,
- Be in good standing professionally,
- Submit a complete application by July 15, 2020 (for the 2020-2021 school year).
*grant funds will be distributed in the form of purchased items
Scholarship & Grant applications will be reviewed and decisions will be made by the Scholarship Committee composed of BAP Board members & non-Board Members.
****Please check back as applications will be available 2020****