Student Scholarship & Professional Grant Mission
Buffalo Autism Project
Student Scholarship/Grant Announcement
Buffalo Autism Project is excited to offer funds for students with Autism
Spectrum Disorder pursuing higher education.
To be eligible to apply, students seeking a scholarship/grant must:
- Reside in the Buffalo, NY area,
- Be a US citizen,
- Have a formal, documented diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder by a licensed
- Be in good standing academically,
- Be accepted into a higher education program for the Spring 2021 session,
- Provide specific information regarding what the scholarship/grant funds will be utilized for (i.e., tuition, books, technology, supplies,
- Submit a complete application by December 1, 2020.